It’s never too late to start over. If you weren’t happy with yesterday, try something different today. In order to create success, you must first define it.
Understand what success is for you. Success is different things for different people and one person’s success might be another person’s disaster! Be very clear about what you want and don’t want for your life. ‘Behavioural change produces different results and eventually, the internal vision becomes an external reality’.
1. WRITE DOWN YOUR GOALS AND BE SPECIFIC – Goals need attention. They need to be seen and heard and thought of often if they ever hope to come true. So, surround yourself with as many reminders as possible. Consistent action, no matter how small, has more power than you ever imagined. Think about your goals as opportunities to improve, rather than to prove yourself.
2. BE INNOVATIVE -INNOVATION IS IN OUR DNA – Life is boring with just vanilla, get creative, be flexible. Don’t let your fear stand in the way of your potential to create and innovate.
3. INVEST IN YOURSELF – Any time and or money spent furthering your knowledge and experience is always time and money well spent, remember take small steps and make all areas in your life 1 to 10 percent better.
4. LEARN SALES AND NEGOTIATION SKILLS – If you’re not selling to your clients, someone else will be … as a parent if you’re not selling to your children someone else will be!
5. FIND THE RIGHT MENTOR – It may be an author or coach, a friend or parent, we all need help to stay clear and motivated.
6. BE ADAPTABLE – Be like water. Powerful. Adaptable. Our reality and everything in it, is in a constant state of change, while some of us are in a constant state of trying to keep everything the same. Adapt and succeed.
7. LOVE WHAT YOU DO! – Producing different results comes from doing things differently, some simple and effective techniques to follow. Persevere, finish what you start, do what it takes, question your long-held beliefs, be solution-focused, sometimes do things that scare you. ‘Be the change you want in your world’. Do what you love.